Pallet Racking Protectors
No Clips, No Straps, No Bolts, No Floor Damage. Outstanding Warehouse Pallet Rack protection with Reflex Tech Pallet Racking Protectors from Equiptowork.
Simple to install, our pallet racking protectors form a cost effective rack safety protection system.
Pallet racking protectors guard the racking legs and racking frame posts on pallet racking systems against costly and potentially dangerous impact damage from fork lift trucks and other warehouse traffic hazards.
The innovative 600mm high pallet racking protectors are extra resilient and feature superior impact absorption thanks to a triple shock absorber Reflex Technology system built into each racking protector.
The outstanding Pallet Racking Protectors with "bouncebackability"
Our Pallet Racking protectors are easy to install without the need for specialist fitters, simply click into place using the RP Click Tool and the pallet racking protectors stay firmly in place, with no twisting on the racking upright and no need for any bolts, clips or straps.
Reflex Technology pallet racking protectors are suitable for all pallet racking uprights and are available in three main profiles S- M- L- for a precise and stable fit on the many makes of pallet racking systems in use today.
AVAILABLE NOW FROM STOCK IN NEW ECONOMICALLY PRICED BOX QUANTITIES
RPS 600 - for standard duty racking legs- 60-80mm wide profiles
Only £22.99 per guard + vat
Save Money and Buy in economical Six Packs from only £21.99 each
RPM 600 - for medium duty racking legs 80-100mm wide profiles
Only £26.99 per guard + vat
Buy 4 pcs per box for only £99.99
RPL 600 - for heavy duty & XL racking legs mm 100-120mm wide profiles
Only £29.99 each + vat
Twin pack saving set only £55.59
** RP Click Installation Tool - only £25.99 per pair + vat
**The RP click tool is required for safe and rapid installation of Mpm pallet racking guards. See video below for the simple quick fitting procedure.
Fast delivery from stock
Trade enquiries welcome
- Quick and easy to install with the RP click tool - see the video below
- Highly Visible deterrant for added safety awareness
- Allows for removal for rack inspections
- High impact absorption system to withstand repeated damage
- Very competitively priced
Ultra tough, flexible design thanks to the Triple Shock Reflex material
- Can be cost-effectively fitted in seconds without specialised installers
- Won't damage the warehouse floor
- Easy to clean and maintainence free
- No rust
- Accurate range of profiles ensure proper fitting to the rack posts
- Minimum loss of storage space
- Precise fittings require no straps or clips to stay in place
- Fire resistant properties as standard
- Extra resilient technopolymer construction
- Scratch resistant
- Low carbon, energy efficent production process compared to steel
- No toxic paint or lead materials used
- Can be 100% recycled
600mm high for extra racking protection
- Cheaper than steel, and with a lower energy consumption production process
- Manufactured at a newly built energy efficient facility
- TÜV impact tested product to DIN EN15512