Pallet Racking Protectors
Introducing the new range of super strong pallet racking protectors from Equiptowork. The Mpm Pallet rack protectors guard the racking legs and racking frame posts on pallet racking systems against costly and potentially dangerous impact damage from fork lift trucks and warehouse traffic.
These 600mm high Mpm racking leg protectors are extra resilient and feature superior impact absorption thanks to a triple shock absorber built into each racking protector, using the unique yet flexible, Reflex Technology construction as used throughout the full range of Mpm safety protection products.
The outstanding Pallet Racking Protectors with "bouncebackability".
A shock absorbing, wrap around design enables these pallet racking protectors to guard racking frame posts, racking legs and pallet rack uprights from impact damage on all three sides of the racking upright, and not just the front of the racking post, without causing obstructions to the storing and retrieval of pallets.
Mpm Pallet Racking protectors are easy to install without the need for specialist fitters, simply click into place with the RP Click tool and the Mpm pallet rack protectors stay firmly in place, no twisting and no need for bolts, clips or straps.
The Mpm pallet rack protector height is higher than most at 600mm H, to provide complete protection to the vulnerable lower legs of the racking post in comparison to typical shorter rack guards, protecting more of the racking post or racking upright by guarding the first 600mm of the pallet racking leg where most rack damage commonly occurs.
Reflex Technology pallet racking protectors are suitable for virtually all pallet racking uprights and are available in three main profiles S- M- L for a stable, precise fit on the many pallet racking systems in use today.
The many benefits of Mpm pallet racking protectors include:
- Quick and easy to install with the RP click tool - see the video below
- Highly Visible deterrant for added safety awareness
- Allows for removal for rack inspections
- High impact absorption system to withstand repeated damage
- Very competitively priced
- Ultra tough yet flexible thanks to the Triple Shock Reflex material
- Can be cost-effectively fitted in seconds without specialised installers
- Won't damage the warehouse floor
- Easy to clean and maintainence free
- Accurate range of profiles ensure proper fitting to the rack posts
- Minimum loss of storage space
- Precise fittings require no straps or clips to stay in place
- Fire resistant properties as standard
- Unique technopolymer construction
- Scratch resistant
- Low carbon, energy efficent production process compared to steel
- No toxic paint or lead materials used
- Can be 100% recycled
- TÜV impact tested product to DIN EN15512
- 600mm high for extra protection
Fits Standard, Medium and Large - Pallet Racking profiles on all makes of racking
RPS600 - for standard duty racking legs: 60-80mm Only £18.99 each + vat: sold in box quantities of 6 S rack protectors per box
RPM600 - for medium duty racking legs: 80-100mm - Only £20.75 each + vat: sold in box quantities of 4 M rack protectors per box
RPL600 - for XL and heavy duty racking legs: 100-120mm - Only £26.49 each + vat: sold in quantities of 2 XL rack protectors per pack
RP Click Installation tool * Only £24.00 per pair + vat * The RP click tool is a recommended essential for the correct installation of Mpm pallet racking guards.
See how easy it is to install our Pallet Rack Protectors in the video shown below!
Lower height 400mm H Pallet Racking Guards plus the new Pallet Rack Corner Guards are also now available at Equiptowork.com
Outstanding value pallet rack protection for all pallet racking systems
The full range of Mpm safety guards and barriers are available from Equiptowork including Rack End Protection Barriers, Safety Bollards, Guard Rails, Pedestrian Safety Barriers, Warehouse Barriers, Door Guards, Corner Guards, Column Protectors and other heavy duty Racking Barriers.
Better protection for your money with Mpm Racking Protectors: the superior safety bumpers with the triple shock absorbers and Reflex technology.