Workshop Standing Supports
Standing all day at work and need to sometimes give your legs a rest? These new Workshop standing supports are a great solution for those moments in the working day when you need to give your back and legs a little extra support.The ErgoPlus 3000 workshop stools help to boost well being and productivity for the workforce in all types of industry. A standing and sitting aid for the relief and comfort of people needing to stand for long periods at work.
Take the weight off your feet when standing all day at a workbench, desk, production line or other workplace situation where you need to stand for long periods. Ergonomically designed Anti-Fatique workshop stools to aid productivity, provide relieve for back muscles, legs and the spine, in situations requiring standing at work. ErgoPlus 3000 Stools help create a break in the permanent posture of standing all day, to enable a variation and a change of movement in your working day, anti-fatique seating aids are beneficial for circulation and concentration, and an aid to those at work recovering from an injury or suffering ongoing back problems.
ErgoPlus 3000 standing aids have been recommended by occupational therapists and been used in helping with the rehabilitation process.
ErgopPlus 3000 is an anti fatique stool with various finishing options.
- Multi layered, air circulated and foam padded seats, with sturdy beechwood bases on the seat and on the backs
- Attractive Black or Aluminium stands with protective coatings
- Adjustable back supports and seats in stepless stages
- Adjustable supporting feet
- GS Certified product
- Breathable seating covers in 5 different colours
- Height adjustable from 600mm to 900mm
Seat & Back Support variants are available as follows:
Fabrics: Blue, Beige/Brown or Light Grey
or Skai Black or Techno Cover
Standing Frame Options are jet black or grey/aluminium
Optional Foot-Rests can be added
Support your workforce with the ErgoPlus 3000 standing aid by Kappes.
* please be advised that from 1/1/21 some orders sent to the UK via parcel carriers, may incur a small customs charge from the courier.